AAT Notary Services
Our attention to client needs and top notch mobile notary service has made us a preferred service by corporate, legal, financial and real estate professionals in the Charlotte area. Specializing in Charlotte areas of Downtown Charlotte, Uptown Charlotte, Gastonia, Matthews, Kings Mountain, Shelby, Concord, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Salisbury, Mooresville, Davidson, Fort Mill SC, Rock Hill SC, Marvin, Cornelius. Our success is measured by your satisfaction and that is the ultimate goal at AAT. We constantly strive to exceed your expectations.
What Does A Notary Do?
A notary public is an official witness to the free and willing signing of one or more documents by one or more people whose identity the
Notaries public can perform the following duties:
- verify the identity of the signer(s) who appear before them;
- have enough of a conversation with the signer(s) to be reasonably sure they are signing freely and willingly;
- witness the signer(s) signing the document(s);
- administer an oath to the signer(s) if one is required by the document;
- verify that all of the notary-specific elements of the document are present, correct any that are incorrect, complete any that are incomplete, and add any that are missing;
- sign the document in the place designated for their signature;
- place their official seal on the document (if required by their state to do so).
- In many states, the notary public will record the details of the notary act he or she just completed in a notary journal and have the signer of the document sign the journal. In some states, notaries also get a thumbprint of the signer in their journals. Even if the State does not require the use of a notary journal, it is considered best practice to maintain one. .
How Can An AAT Notary Help?
Our notaries are trusted and professional. We take pride in confidentiality and providing the utmost professional services. AAT notaries understand the need for impromptu document signings and we are available to notarize those documents upon request. Please complete the form below for more information or call (704) 900-5266 to make an immediate
- 4822 Albemarle Rd. Suite 110-F
- Charlotte, North Carolina 28205
- Phone: (704) 900-5266
- Fax: (704) 900-5270