Whether you’re a new startup or an established SMB , we’ll ensure that your books withstand due diligence. We’ll keep you on track with numerous filings and will help you anticipate upcoming challenges. Whenever you need in-depth analysis or help with forecasting, you can access part-time Controllers or CFOs. Our attention to client needs and top notch mobile notary service
What Do Bookkeepers Do?
Bookkeepers, often are responsible for some or all of an organization’s accounts, known as the general ledger. They record all transactions and post debits (costs) and credits (income). They also produce financial statements and other reports for supervisors and managers.
Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks typically do the following:
- Use bookkeeping software, spreadsheets, and databases
- Enter (post) financial transactions into the appropriate computer software
- Receive and record cash, checks, and vouchers
- Put costs (debits) and income (credits) into the software, assigning each to an appropriate account
- Produce reports, such as balance sheets (costs compared with income), income statements, and totals by account
- Check for accuracy in figures, postings, and reports
- Reconcile or note and report any differences they find in the records
The records that bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks work with include expenditures (money spent), receipts (money that comes in), accounts payable (bills to be paid), accounts receivable (invoices, or what other people owe the organization), and profit and loss (a report that shows the organization’s financial health).
HOW CAN AN AAT BOOKKEEPER HELP?
Our bookkeepers are trusted and professional. We take pride in confidentiality and providing the utmost professional services. AAT bookkeepers understand the need for impromptu document signings and we are available to notarize those documents upon request. Please complete the form below for more information or call (704) 900-5266 to make an immediate appointment.
- 4822 Albemarle Rd. Suite 110-F
- Charlotte, North Carolina 28205
- Phone: (704) 900-5266
- Fax: (704) 900-5270